COVID-19 safety precautions
- Masks are optional (revised 08/2021) inside the Studio common areas and in treatment rooms. Therapists have masks readily available and will wear one upon request.
- All client and therapist contact points, including the treatment table, are disinfected with a COVID disinfectant between clients.
- Clients are asked to complete a COVID prescreen form prior to each session to certify that they are not displaying symptoms, have not been knowing exposed or have taken a COVID test and awaiting results. Appointments are staggered whenever possible in scheduling.
- We have a Blueair professional air purifier in our common area and smaller Blueair units in each treatment room, which purify and recycle the air five times in one hour. Blueair is one of the highest rated air purifiers for small micron viruses.
- We use large PhoneSoap UV-C sterilizers to sanitize all devices, payment terminals, clipboards, pens, styluses, etc.
- We have hand sanitizer through the Studio, including a touchless dispenser at the front counter. We also have a touchless soap dispenser in the bathroom.
- Guests are not allowed to wait inside the Studio if they accompany a client to their session, unless the client is a minor (required)
- Our business is self-contained, we do not share space with another business inside the building, in order to adhere to our high standards.
COVID and other illnesses:
- If you have been exposed or have had COVID, or are awaiting test results, verification of a negative test will be required before your session. Because COVID is a systemic, vascular virus, and our work affects the body systemically, we cannot work with you if you have an active virus in your system, even if you have recovered or are asymptomatic.
- If you have received a COVID vaccine dose or booster, please wait 48 hours after a dose for your appointment. This is also true of any vaccine (flu, shingles, pneumonia, Tdap, etc.)
- If you have symptoms of cold or flu, please reschedule your appointment.
- Our mask policy remains optional, but encourage mask wearing if you are concerned about potential exposure. Our COVID sanitation standards have not changed since our reopening, and we are dedicated to keeping our office clean and healthy. Sometimes this requires canceling appointments and rescheduling if a team member has been exposed to COVID or is ill. We appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.