All sessions are by appointment only and are scheduled Monday through Saturday. Appointments may be made by calling (480) 967-7345 within the hours of 9:00am-7:00pm during the week, or 9:00am-4:00pm on Saturday. You can also contact us here. We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for payment of services, including contactless Apple Pay. We do not accept or bill medical insurance, Medicare, or auto insurance. Written receipts for flex-spending and health savings accounts are available upon request. Returned checks will result in a $25 fee. Children are not permitted inside the office unless they are receiving treatment.
Cancellation and Late Arrival Policy
We value the time of both our clients and our therapists, and in doing so, we strictly enforce the following cancelation policy:
- We kindly ask for 48 hours notice of cancelation or reschedule
- Any cancelation or reschedule under 24 hours is subject to a cancelation fee equal to 40% of the full value of your service booked.
- Any cancelation or reschedule under 2 hours up to the appointment start time AND/OR no-show, missed appointment is subject to full charge for the session.
- Any new client no-shows result in forfeit of new client deposit.
- Cancelation or no-show fees must be paid prior to booking another appointment
- In the event we can fill your cancelled or rescheduled time with another client, your fee is waived. Because of this, it's best to give us as much notice as possible!
- For cancelations after office hours, you may leave us a voicemail at 480.967.7345 or send us a text 866.376.3015, we receive all messages remotely after hours.
- In the event of a late arrival, the session will still end at the scheduled time, and payment for the full appointment booked will be due.
All new clients will be asked to fill out a confidential intake form prior to the first session. A link to your new client forms will be in the confirmation of booking email for your first appointment. If you are unable to complete the forms via your email, please arrive 5-10 minutes early to fill it out in office and have your doctor’s name and phone number available. Some medical conditions may be contraindicated to massage, therefore all current and recent medical conditions, surgeries, and medications must be disclosed to ensure safety of your treatment and health. All information disclosed on the intake form is confidential and will only be shared to a third party upon request and with your prior approval. With some medical conditions, your doctor may be contacted for approval before treatment and a written release may be necessary. If you have a list of current medications, we ask that you bring a copy of that to your appointment as well, or email it to our office the day before (email@example.com). If you have MRI or surgical reports that pertain to your visit, please bring or email a copy of that as well. We prefer to have as much information on your current condition as possible. While massage and bodywork is an important part of health and well-being, please note that it is not a substitute for proper medical care.
If you are currently on prescription pain relievers or muscle relaxants, please let your therapist know prior to your session as special care must be given during your treatment to ensure you receive the best possible results. The use of recreational drugs and alcohol are not permitted 8 hours before a treatment. The use of these substances is contraindicated with massage therapy, which when taken before a massage may result in severe adverse effects on the body. Also let your therapist know prior to your session if you have taken any over-the-counter pain relievers (Advil, Tylenol, Aleve).
Proper hydration through drinking plenty of water is essential, both before and after your session. Please drink a glass or bottle before arriving for your treatment. You will be advised to drink the minimum amount of water for your body in the 24 hours following your session. To calculate, divide your body weight in pounds by two and that will give you the minimum amount of water in ounces that you should be drinking per day.
Neuromuscular Therapy, Medical Massage Therapy and Therapeutic Massage Therapy are professional, therapeutic types of bodywork. Draping must remain secure at all times by law. Sexual innuendos and intentional contact with the therapist are inexcusable and will result in immediate termination of the session with full payment due.
All non-athletic clients must shower within 8 hours of the session and practice proper hygiene. Athletes and yogis must be freshly showered prior to receiving treatment.